www.lilbunnyhops.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The beginning...

When my daughter was 2 yrs old, she stopped going to a big daycare. A friend had started providing daycare from her house and we took our daughter there. I was concerned about the preschool curriculum my friend would have available for my daughter. My friend told me that there were websites that offered free printables for preschool children that she could use. She also indicated she would make her own.

My friend's only complaint was that there was not a large variety of free preschool printables available and she would have to search and hunt on the web. This got my curiosity up and I began looking myself. I realized she was right, there are some great free website on the web, but not a lot of variety.

As I looked at the various websites offered, I began to think that this was something I could do. I have been using Paint Shop Pro to make graphics for years. I could make more graphics and create preschool and kindergarten printables for my daughter's use. As I began making printables for my daughter the idea developed that I would start my own website to share the printables I had been making.

No comments: