www.lilbunnyhops.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

job hunting

I went into Quiznos and filled out an application. On the application I completed my education history. I put that I have my BS in Accounting and I am in grad school.

After the front counter employee gave the manager my application, he called me back.

He didn't want to hire me, just laugh at me. He told me I must know I am over qualified and why would I apply for a job there? I explained that economic times are tough (he must not read the news) and that I need a part time job while I am in school.

He said he only took the application because he has an employee who smokes pot and wants to replace him. He said he wants to wait for the "right" person.

Apparently someone who smokes pot is more qualified to work on Quiznos than someone in grad school.

No comments: